Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You know its hard week when...

So its hard week and that means killer workouts and pushing  the limits.  I just got halfway through my workout and laid down a personal best!  I have now been in Hawaii for a month and the improvements are incredible.  I have to thank Guy Wilding for always believing in me and reminding me to never settle for less than my best.   Also, my amazing fiance Morgan has been my inspiration through it all.  He has worked with me one-on-one during practices to help perfect my technique.

Yesterday we went to visit Pearl Harbor, it was incredible.  The video they showed before we went to the Arizona really filled you in on what happened and presented it all tastefully.  I thought it was amazing that we could still see massive amounts of oil leaking from the ship.  Here is a picture of me and Morgan at the memorial.

    

Trials are closer than we think, so now is the time to get some serious fundraising done!  I have emailed over ten media outlets and hopefully someone will want to run a big story on us.  As always, I am so thankful to have such a loving and supportive family, I could not do it without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment