Saturday, March 5, 2011

Epic week!

So this week I made some serious gains.  We spoke with a life coach last week and her advice really helped me out..  I used a new Epic full footboard and broke it the first session I used it!  haha but I still made progress and I am looking forward to trials this year.  Hawaii has been amazing with sunshine almost everyday!  We did have one night with a storm that knocked out the power, but other than that things are going great.  Hopefully we will get to visit Pearl Harbor some time soon and I would love to go on a dinner cruise or see a luau.  I am finally starting to figure out how to drive here, as it seems that everything moves much slower here traffic wise.  The "Bomb" as we call our new car is holding up and getting us around so that is all we can ask for.  Missing everyone in Georgia and keeping Grandpa Vic in my prayers as he broke his hip this week. 

As always we are looking for more sponsorship and we can use all the help we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment