Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Week!

This week has been pretty fun!  It was recovery week so we had a little more time to rest, but as usual we filled it with activities and got pretty tired.  Last night we went out for St. Patrick's day and the festival took up an entire block.  I had never seen so many people!

Yesterday I went on my very first surfski run.  (They call it a run, but its a paddle)  The waves were big and it was super windy.  Luckily Morgan had the patience to take me out in the double ski and I had a blast.  There were a couple scary moments but I think I will be going out on the ski very soon.  Also, Morgan had a great article in Access North Georgia this week.  It was written by Morgan Lee, and it really shines a light on whats going on with USACK.  Here is the link!

I am missing everyone at home, and I just found out that my Mom is going to coming to trials!  I am so excited!  I only wish I got to see everyone :(

Tomorrow is time trial day with one 500m and one 200m!  I am looking forward to lining up next to the other girls for my first "race" of the season.  Team Trials and World Cups are going to be here sooner than we think!  

Here is a little video from my time trial on Wednesday 


No comments:

Post a Comment