Monday, December 10, 2012

13 Weeks


Oh boy my body has changed!  You can see from these two pictures, having a baby will totally change an athlete's body.  Well at least it changed mine!  We are now 13 weeks along and could not be happier!  Although most of my pants no longer fit....I have found the B Band from Target to be very helpful when you have to wear your pants unbuttoned.  I have luckily not been sick (knock on wood), but I have been exhausted.  Finally last week I got some energy back and have been able to workout at least four times a week. Having a baby is already changing our lives and we are currently looking for a new home.  We will keep you posted on that one, but our one bedroom apartment is so small that I had to search for 10 minutes to find a blank wall to take the photo.  My body is hiding the light switch in the picture...
As you can see, I am in an awkward stage of showing, where I look like I had a really big lunch and not like I am pregnant.  Though I am sure it will come soon enough!  I am just trying to enjoy every minute of it.  I could not do it without Morgan and his amazing foot rubs :)

How far along? 13 Weeks, 0 Days
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I don’t know how much longer I can hang on.  I’m having to go with my pants unbuttoned most of the time.
Stretch marks? No
Symptoms: Fatigue, bloating, and constant thirst
Sleep: Great as long as I have my hubby and my body pillow
Best moment this week:  entering the second trimester! and hopefully getting in a workout tomorrow
Miss Anything?  Wine and cheese
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: No cravings this week.  Last week I really wanted Thai food, which is still lingering.  My craving for sweets has started to diminish.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of hotdogs...ew...
Have you started to show yet: I have a short waist, so I am showing a little
Gender: We will find out in 7 weeks!
Labor Signs: No, just a little stretching and cramping occasionally...Dr. says this is normal
Belly Button in or out? In
Mood: Ecstatic 
Looking forward to: Gaining more energy! and starting to really look pregnant and not just like I ate a huge lunch

2 comments:

  1. More than excellent I’d say A Very Uselful Information for bloggers, site owners and webmasters all over the world.

    Oklahoma roofing

    ReplyDelete